SharePoint Designer (Share Point 2013 Applications, Active Directory, InfoPath, .NET)
(ref: DES/02/14) Athens, Greece
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Rome, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Valetta, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT projects have a value exceeding 250 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations all over Europe.
We currently have a vacancy for a SharePoint Designer to offer his/her services throughout the lifecycle of web development projects. The work will be carried out in the company’s premises in Athens, with missions at the customer premises whenever required. The successful candidate will be integrated within the project team of the company, while also interfacing and closely cooperating with the client’s stakeholders.
• Analysis and documentation of business requirements;
• Compilation of system requirements and technical specifications;
• Preparation of end-user documentation;
• Development of home page, Wiki, blog, search front end page and web applications templates;
• Involvement in back-end management (SQL functionalities, backup/restore/disaster recovery functionalities);
• Cooperation with data centre support staff and provision of 2nd level support;
• Deployment of solutions.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related fields;
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) in Share Point 2013 Application;
• At least 3 years of experience in supporting large-scale SharePoint business platforms;
• At least 2 years of experience in:
Various development methodologies (Agile, RUP, SCRUM etc.);
Requirements capture and management;
UML or any other software analysis modelling standard;
Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server;
.NET and ASP.NET development;
Active Directory and InfoPath.
• Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
Our offer: If you are seeking a career in an exciting, dynamic and multicultural international environment with exciting opportunities that will boost your career, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (ref: DES/02/14) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider other open requests on our web site (www.eurodyn.com)