SharePoint Developer (SharePoint 2013, .NET, InfoPath, Active Directory)
(ref: DEV/02/14) Athens, Greece
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Rome, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Valetta, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT projects have a value exceeding 250 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations all over Europe.
We currently have a vacancy for a SharePoint Developer to offer his/her services throughout the lifecycle of web development projects. The work will be carried out in the company’s premises in Athens, with missions at the customer premises whenever required. The successful candidate will be integrated within the project team of the company, while also interfacing and closely cooperating with the client’s stakeholders.
• Transformation of requirement into exploitable software;
• Implementation of web services;
• Write code/web parts;
• Support IT testing activities;
• Document of code/web parts;
• Build instructions for installation/configuration.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related fields;
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) in SharePoint Application;
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) in Share Point 2013;
• 1 year of experience in SharePoint Portal Server 2013 administration;
• At least 3 years of experience in:
Supporting large-scale SharePoint business platforms;
Queries and search query/index fine-tuning;
UML or any other software analysis modelling standard;
Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server;
Advanced .NET and ASP.NET development;
Programming with CSOM and REST;
SharePoint security/permissions concepts;
Active Directory and InfoPath.
• At least 2 years of experience in custom development using Visual Studio and SharePoint Designer;
• Knowledge of Windows 2008/2012 server administration, VMWare ESXi, SQL server 2008/2012 administration;
• Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
Our offer: If you are seeking a career in an exciting, dynamic and multicultural international environment with exciting opportunities that will boost your career, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (ref: DEV/02/14) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider other open requests on our web site (www.eurodyn.com)