Technical Leader (knowledge management, social media, ITIL)
(ref: TL/02/14) Athens, Greece
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Rome, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Valetta, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT projects have a value exceeding 250 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations all over Europe.
We currently have a vacancy for a Technical Leader to offer his/her services throughout the lifecycle of web development projects. The work will be carried out in the company’s premises in Athens, with missions at the customer premises whenever required. The successful candidate will be integrated within the project team of the company, while also interfacing and closely cooperating with the client’s stakeholders.
• Lead the analysis, design, development, integration and enhancements of large portals;
• Manage the implementation and address technical issues by formulating options;
• Deliver innovative solutions in search and information discovery;
• Manage social generated content.
• Master Degree in Computers, Engineering or related fields;
• ITIL v3 Intermediate Level Certification with at least 3 points in the Service Capability area;
• At least 3 years of experience in Information and Knowledge Management (IKM) projects
• At least 2 years of experience in social media projects;
• Excellent command of English, both written and spoken;
• Familiarity with Microsoft technologies will be an asset;
Our offer: If you are seeking a career in an exciting, dynamic and multicultural international environment with exciting opportunities that will boost your career, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (ref: TL/02/14) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider other open requests on our web site (www.eurodyn.com)