In search of recent IT-graduates to join our new Software Engineering Academy. We offer 6 months of paid, training & hands-on experience in a real-life simulation environment at our premises in Athens. You will be coached & mentored by our expert Senior Software Engineers & Technical Leads, while having the opportunity to work along-side our teams and experience what Life @ Advantage is really like.
At the end of the 6-months' period about half of our trainees will be offered a job and an opportunity to work on challenging projects with our talented People in an inclusive & team-oriented environment in a Company that offers continuous training & professional growth opportunities.
Selection of those offered a job after the 6-months' training period will be made based on the commitment & effectiveness shown during the training period and of course, on their engagement with our team & espousing of our Values.
- IT-related studies, with an M.Sc. is a must. Current M.Sc. students will be accepted, while Polytechnic School graduates are, of course, regarded as M.Sc. graduates.
- English Language at a high level (Advanced (C1) and above), while knowledge of other languages being an important asset.
- Male candidates must have completed their military obligations.
- Proven passion for software development with Java and/or Mobile development (Android / iOS) being their preferred languages.
- Sound knowledge of the above languages (a technical interview will be included in the selection process).
- High-level communication ability | Team orientation | Goal & high achievement orientation | Quality orientation
- 6 months of paid training & coaching by our expert Senior Developers & Technical Leads.
- An international & Multi-cultural working environment.
- A team oriented working atmosphere in our modern and functional facilities which make everyday life at the office truly enjoyable! Our offices are in the southern Attica suburbs with a convenient location for both those who use public transportation (bus & tram) and travel with their own vehicle.
- Social, athletic & fun activities and events.
Following the 6-months' training period, you will be offered the full benefits' package offered to our Associates, which includes, among others:
- Pay according to Company results, team/individual performance & tenure with Advantage
- Health & Life Insurance with a credible international insurance company
- Continuous opportunities for training, certification and developmental opportunities
- International, challenging projects in amazing places, like the Caribbean and Australia
- Ample opportunities to engage in our continuous evolution processes through participation in surveys, quality improvement teams, projects & other initiatives.
For more information on how working @ Advantage is like follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.