Transition and Operations Coordinator (Enterprise Portals, ITIL, MS Project Enterprise edition)
(ref: TOC/02/14) Athens, Greece
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Rome, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Valetta, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT projects have a value exceeding 250 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations all over Europe.
We currently have a vacancy for a Transition and Operations Coordinator to offer his/her services throughout the lifecycle of web development projects. The work will be carried out in the company’s premises in Athens, with missions at the customer premises whenever required. The successful candidate will be integrated within the project team of the company, while also interfacing and closely cooperating with the client’s stakeholders.
• Preparation, organisation, direction and management of operational and support activities;
• Coordination of transition and operations activities;
• Keeping and editing logistic documentation, maintenance of implementation plans, timely hand-over to implementation teams of all necessary HW, SW, tools and documents;
• Organization of the operational support which includes support equipment, technical orders, supply support and computer resources support, process of evolving and establishing maintenance/support concepts, relationship with Project Manager and Team Leaders;
• Support in sustaining deployment(s).
• ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate;
• Certified course(s) in MS Enterprise Project and communication skills;
• At least 3 years of experience in large Enterprise Portals implementation or support projects (>5,000 users);
• Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
Our offer: If you are seeking a career in an exciting, dynamic and multicultural international environment with exciting opportunities that will boost your career, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (ref: TOC/02/14) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider other open requests on our web site (www.eurodyn.com)